Annyeong, mina-sama. (korean/jap mix intro)
So there's it! I think that I might have some luck on job hunting. As you know, I'm going to Aussie soon and I wouldn't want to seek for a job until everything is settled. Also, my S'pore dream is still growing, I do not want to give up the opportunity that all of my physical conditions allowed. Well, the interview is on January'15. Meaning that, I have to be a lazy bone until then. It's not that I'm yearning for having a long holiday at home, but practically I actually thought that the interview will be held on December, so that I do not have to rest for so long and care about how people and friends think of me (for not working). Frankly, I guess I'm undergoing some sort of pressure that was given by myself on this matter.
However, in the midst of uncertainty, I received a call from FJ again and they tell me exactly that they wanted to recruit me. Okay, here's the story behind. About 2 to 3 weeks ago, my ex-colleague who is currently working for FJ text-ed me and asked me if I keen for looking a job in FJ, what she wanted to tell me is she wants me to work for her as she knows my personality and working attitude very well. Well then, I was struggling on the matter of either choosing to follow your dream or this job which she offered. Plus, I did not have a clear mind back then, I was trying to drag along and untangle my thoughts. Deep down my heart, I felt like I should reject the job offer, but I didn't. (what a bitch) I still handed in my resume, and unfortunately they were considering between me, a fresh grad and other girl with related experience. Okay, not saying that I don't mind for the result at all, but it actually reliefs me from the pressure of making job decision and I can persist on pursuing my dream, what I wanted to become since 7.
So now, FJ called back and they show interest to me again for this job. I guess I would not have any courage to reject such a good offer again. I'll give it a shot first, and keep pursuing my dream on the other side. That's all for my update.
Let me tell me my another durian runtuh story of the 'O' bank next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment